The construction of the Holy Trinity Church in Sebenje was funded by Anna Marie, Countess of Thurn and Valsássina, in 1606. At first the building only comprised a chapel with no belfry; an outbuilding was later built in front of the church. The church was originally part of Radovljica parish, then Gorje parish, and, as of 1970, Zasip parish. The church’s most interesting feature is a small bell which is the oldest small church bell in Gorenjska. It was cast in the 15th or even the 14th century, and is believed to have been relocated to this region from Tyrol. It was precisely the old age of the bell that saved it from sharing the destiny of many other church bells during WWII, as the state confiscated them for the metal required for the war effort.